Al-Karim Bapoo, Partner
- Al-Karim runs operations with a focus on acquisitions, build-out, and sales. He has over 14 years of experience as a licensed real estate agent in the Vancouver market, 17 years of experience as a general contractor, and has been actively investing in residential real estate for over 20 years.
- Al-Karim has extensive business operations experience. He has successfully founded and operated various businesses, ranging in industry from manufacturing to retail.
- Al-Karim graduated from the University of Alberta with a BComm.
Farhan Chatur, Partner
- Farhan focuses on development, finance and investor relations. He has been investing in residential and commercial real estate in Alberta and British Columbia for over 15 years.
- Farhan holds a MSc in Management from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA(Honors) with High Distinction from the University of Western Ontario (Ivey School Of Business). He has successfully completed the Real Estate Management Program (REMP) at Harvard Business School (HBS).
- Farhan currently serves on the board of the Vancouver chapter of Entrepreneurs Organization (EO)